Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
What in the world is a mastermind, and is it for you?
A mastermind is a group of about half a dozen people who meet regularly to help one another improve, stay accountable, and increase success.
Because a mastermind group is comprised of people who are peers, you don’t need to be at any certain level to be a part of one. You can be in a mastermind no matter what level you’re at!
Why would you want to be in a mastermind?
Get a fresh perspective.
Make sure you’re taking action.
We talk about these more in today’s show on the importance of masterminds.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Who a mastermind group is for.
- The people a mastermind should be comprised of.
- How masterminds can help you improve, stay accountable, and increase your success.
- Why getting outside perspective is so important.
- The importance of having relationships and a network you can lean on.
- Why you shouldn’t see anyone who does something similar to you as competition.
- How masterminds can help you save time and keep you from going in the wrong direction.
Already have access? Log in »