Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Hopefully after listening to the last episode on the importance of masterminds, you know how beneficial it is to participate in a mastermind group.
But how do you find a mastermind?
Should you find an existing one or start your own?
If you’re invited to a mastermind that’s a good fit, you should join. However, if you don’t get invited (or can’t find one), starting your own mastermind group is a great idea.
In today’s episode, we’ll talk about finding a mastermind group that’s an ideal fit or starting your own from scratch.
- How to know if you should join an existing group or start your own mastermind.
- How to invest yourself in and make yourself known to the type of people you want to be in a mastermind with.
- The one thing you need to hold your group together (if you’re starting your own mastermind).
- Why it’s important to schedule regular meetings and how to identify the point of diminishing returns.
- How to find the kind of people who are the right fit for your mastermind.
- How you should spend your time in a mastermind group meeting.
- Why it’s important tobe vulnerable with your struggles.
Already have access? Log in »