Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Very rarely are you working on someone else’s business, and very rarely are other people working on your business. That’s what makes mastermind groups so special.
We’re continuing our mastermind series by covering what goes on inside a mastermind session.
There are four general sections:
There’s also a bonus session: Unsolicited Advice.
We’ll talk about time limits and structure as well as what each section looks like.
- The four general categories you should include in your mastermind sessions (plus a bonus session).
- How to give a mastermind update.
- Why you should keep your goals attainable and what they should encompass.
- How to identify your bottle necks, what’s holding you back, and what hurdles you’re encountering.
- The one thing you should share and do with your mastermind group.
- The most important times to participate in a mastermind group.
- How you can take action during the mastermind session.
- Why it’s important to share your challenges with someone.
- How every person needs to contribute to the group, and why it’s important.
- The one thing everyone needs to be aware of at the end of a mastermind session.
Already have access? Log in »