Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
You’ve made something great. You want the world to see it, enjoy it, appreciate it, love it.
Except, what you’ve made isn’t garnering the attention you think it deserves. It certainly isn’t garnering the amount of attention that you feel would be proportional to the amount of time you invested in creating what you’ve made.
Why haven’t they noticed? Why don’t they care?
There are two mindsets you can choose from:
The Victim: “The world is lost. They wouldn’t know a good thing if it hit them in the face. Their loss, their mistake.”
The Victor: “I haven’t captured their attention and earned the right to it. I need to find a way to provide relevant value and make a name for myself so I can be heard.”
In next week’s episode, we’ll talk about 5 ways you can get attention.
In this episode we’re talking about why you need attention and the 3 things you need attention for.
Things You’ll Learn:
- The one thing you need to do to make a name for yourself and be heard.
- The difference between attention with audience and what they each mean.
- The three things you need attention for.
- Why having a large audience that isn’t attentive, doesn’t serve you.
- When you should start building attention for something you’re making and when it’s too late.
- The most important thing you need to pay attention to when building something.
- The importance of doing more of what works.
- The steps you need to take to get attention from people.
- Why “If you build it, they will come” is not how getting attention works.
- How to be authentic while getting attention.
Already have access? Log in »