Download: MP3 (109.1 MB)
Our daily video show, seanwes tv, is back! We publish new videos 7 days a week.
Today, we’re talking about what goes into making a daily video show.
Whether you want to make videos every day or even just publish more consistently, you’ll get a lot out of this episode.
Learn about streamlining your setup, creating an editorial calendar, planning ahead, creating a buffer, and more.
Highlights, Takeaways, & Quick Wins:
- Publishing daily content keeps you top of mind with people.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to publish daily and have platforms distribute your content. As time progresses, platforms will require you to pay more and provide less free distribution.
- By 2021, 80% of the world’s internet traffic will be video.
- Some people will only experience you on a certain platform—meet them where they’re at and provide value there.
- Producing content in multiple mediums for different social platforms allows you to maximize distribution.
- Streamlining is key to daily content. If you have to set up recording gear every time you want to make content, you introduce friction.
- Start with weekly videos, do that consistently, and increase to daily.
- Frequency and consistency is the sweet spot where you get attention.
- If you want to win, you do need strategy, but strategy needs to be applied to action.
- Start with action instead of overthinking strategy. Build the consistency muscle first, and add strategy later.
- Create an editorial calendar so you know what you’re recording and when you’re publishing.