Download: MP3 (62.4 MB)
Before we record the podcast, we stream a live “Pre Show” to the seanwes members in the Community. It’s a casual and fun segment where we catch up with what’s going on in each other’s lives, share behind the scenes stuff, and have a good time.
Coffee With Sean and Ben has the same casual vibe. It’s like a longer, public Pre Show where you can see the kinds of things you miss each week by not tuning in live.
With our topical shows, there’s not much time to share what’s going on or what’s on our minds. The “coffee” format gives us time to share more of what we’re thinking about as well as respond to things like listener feedback (should you send any).
This week, we cover:
- Ben’s new AirPods
- My nearly starting an electrical fire in my office
- Sabbatical and holiday recap
- Updates on my months-long Learning Paths project
- Updates on how seanwes is doing and my outlook
- My excitement for the two Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K Cameras I pre-ordered
- Plans to ramp up content production (of all kinds) in 2019
- Teasing an upcoming episode on the topic of: “Is it possible to be friends with someone who doesn’t share your values (and if so, should you?)”
- Thoughts and ideas about the fast-approaching 2020 sabbatical year