Download: MP3 (148.1 MB)
- Think and Grow Rich Book Club
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Desire
- Chapter 3: Faith
- Chapter 4: Auto-Suggestion
- Chapter 5: Specialized Knowledge
- Chapter 6: Imagination
- Chapter 7: Organized Planning
- Chapter 8: Decisions
- Chapter 9: Persistence
- Chapter 10: Power of the Master Mind
- Chapter 11: The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
- Chapter 12: The Subconscious Mind
- Chapter 13: The Brain
- Chapter 14: The Sixth Sense
- Chapter 15: How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear
The majority of people give up when they face opposition. Lack of persistence is one of the major causes of failure.
It comes as no surprise we read the following in Chapter 9:
Lack of persistence is a weakness common to the majority of men.
Most people give up when they fail. Most people lack persistence.
What this means is if you persist, you are uncommon. If you persist, you are the minority. With persistence, you will win.
The book actually refers to lack of persistence as a handicap.
To get RESULTS, you must apply all of the rules until their application becomes a fixed habit with you.
Persistence is a habit. You can develop the habit of persistence just like any other habit.