Download: MP3 (166.9 MB)
Sean is taking off the month of July to write his next book, Sabbatical. During his absence, Ben and Dan will record new episodes of the show. Sean will return in August.
We’re not here to convince you that you need to write every day. We’ve covered how it all starts with writing in half a dozen episodes. But even though you know writing is the key to producing your best work, to working through difficult problems, to being able to communicate with the people you want to reach…
You’re still not doing it.
We’re going to help you start writing every day: We’ll dive deep into how habits work and how to apply the latest science to the habit of daily writing. The show isn’t over until Ben, Dan, and everyone listening has a step-by-step roadmap to writing every day for the rest of their lives.
- Podcast series: All the previous writing habit episodes
- Podcast: 385: Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones
- Book: Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Video: 7 Tips for Building and Maintaining Habits | Ben Toalson
- Accountability (Public, Partner, Personal)
- Immerse yourself in the right culture
- Give your habit a time & place
- Connect with the goal of your habit
- Create an environment where your habit can thrive
- Learn how habits work
- Be kind to yourself
- Hiding all Windows Except the Active on macOS and Windows 10
⌘ + ⌥ + H
Windows + Home
- Podcast: 117: 62 Topic Ideas So You Never Run Out of Things to Write About
Get the topic ideas right here: