Download: MP3 (125.4 MB)
Sean is taking off the month of July to write his next book, Sabbatical. During his absence, Ben and Dan will record new episodes of the show. Sean will return in August.
At Craft + Commerce, Ben and Dan both started to get uncomfortable about something:
“Doesn’t it seem like everyone else in here has a newsletter already?”
It seems like everyone else is already doing content marketing—certainly, we all know the arguments for why we should be.
So why aren’t we doing it?
Ben has some ideas for what’s holding us back, and we’re going to address them in this episode:
- You don’t know what content to make
- You don’t have the time
- You don’t have a process
- You’re not writing
- You’re trying to make it perfect
- You think you need permission
- You’re trying to do too much
- You think you have to build it from scratch
Links & Resources Mentioned
- Podcast: 434: Building a Writing Habit
- Podcast: 432: Growing Your Business Without Losing Your Artistic Voice
- Podcast: 332: Documenting vs. Creating
- In short: seanwes tv 217: Document, Don’t Create
Ok, Ready to Do Content Marketing? Here’s How:
- Podcast (🌟Don’t miss this one!🚀): 423: Turn One Piece of Content Into Six (or More) With This Strategy
- Article (The next level): The GaryVee Content Strategy: How to Grow and Distribute Your Brand’s Social Media Content
- Podcast Series:
Struggling to Share Yourself With the World?
Website: Community member Charli Marie
Own Your Platform