Download: MP3 (74.1 MB)
- Think and Grow Rich Book Club
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Desire
- Chapter 3: Faith
- Chapter 4: Auto-Suggestion
- Chapter 5: Specialized Knowledge
- Chapter 6: Imagination
- Chapter 7: Organized Planning
- Chapter 8: Decisions
- Chapter 9: Persistence
- Chapter 10: Power of the Master Mind
- Chapter 11: The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
- Chapter 12: The Subconscious Mind
- Chapter 13: The Brain
- Chapter 14: The Sixth Sense
- Chapter 15: How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear
You have to have a plan, but a plan is useless without sufficient power to translate those plans into action.
POWER is essential for success in the accumulation of money.
Well then. We’d better figure out what power is!
POWER may be defined as “organized and intelligently directed KNOWLEDGE.”
This chapter discusses difference sources of knowledge, which may be organized and intelligently directed as power.
More specifically, the book goes into how to gain power through the “Master Mind”.
No individual may have great power without availing himself of the “Master Mind.”