Download: MP3 (117.5 MB)
- Think and Grow Rich Book Club
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Desire
- Chapter 3: Faith
- Chapter 4: Auto-Suggestion
- Chapter 5: Specialized Knowledge
- Chapter 6: Imagination
- Chapter 7: Organized Planning
- Chapter 8: Decisions
- Chapter 9: Persistence
- Chapter 10: Power of the Master Mind
- Chapter 11: The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
- Chapter 12: The Subconscious Mind
- Chapter 13: The Brain
- Chapter 14: The Sixth Sense
- Chapter 15: How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear
Your subconscious mind works day and night.
Thought impulses reach your mind without you even realizing it. Some are positive and some are negative. You have to shut off the flow of negative impulses, the book says. Everything you create at one point began as a thought impulse.
This chapter connects with one of the earlier chapters on Desire as well as Persistence.
After you have accepted, as a reality, the existence of the subconscious mind, and understand its possibilities, as a medium for transmuting your DESIRES into their physical or monetary equivalent, you will comprehend the full significance of the instructions given in the chapter on DESIRE.
Writing is a common theme on the seanwes podcast, so I’m a big fan of this admonishment:
Make your desires clear, and to reduce them to writing.
We’ll discuss the book’s claim that the subconscious mind is the link between finite and infinite intelligence as well as talk about The Seven Major Negative Emotions and The Seven Major Positive Emotions.